Documentation of the tools available for GENESIS developers are provided by the
- DeveloperPackage: Provides developer utilities that comply with
GENESIS development standards.
- autogen: Part of the GENESIS build system used by the
- Build a Debian Package: Guide for building a Debian package for a
- Neurospaces Tester: Provides a general purpose framework for
regressing testing. Includes examples of how to prepare it for your
- neurospaces-cron: Performs sanity checks for communicating with a
repository, system installation, and runs tests to check that software
packages are properly working.
- userdocs_cron: Part of the userdocs package automates the (re)building
of the GENESIS Documentation System.
- Version Control: Automates many tedious and error-prone tasks in
group software development.
- Xrefractory: Browse and restructure source code and convert it to
browsable html pages.