The following links provide access to abstracts submitted to and posters presented
at CNS about the reconfiguration of GENESIS. They provide useful summaries of
and background information about GENESIS.
- 2007: The GENESIS 3.0 Project.
- 2008a: The CBI Architecture for Computational Simulation of
Realistic Neurons and Circuits in the GENESIS 3 Software Federation.
- 2008b: The Neurospaces Project Browser in the GENESIS 3 Software
Federation: Design and Targets.
- 2009: Using GENESIS 3 for single neuron modeling.
- 2010a: Development of model-based publication for scientific
- 2010b: GENESIS 3 as a convenient software integration platform: A
- 2010d: Synaptic activity and excitability modulates information
transfer in Purkinje cells: A modeling study.